Effective as of March 8, 2017
1. Collection of Information.
The AskAdobe Service allows you to connect various data sources such as Adobe Analytics and to aggregate, analyze and visualize data from these data sources in Slack and the Website. Through your use of the AskAdobe Service, 33 Sticks may have access to and/or collect various types of information:
• Personal Information. When you use the AskAdobe Services, you may provide 33 Sticks with your personally identifiable information either directly or through third party data sources you connect to the AskAdobe Services (“Personal Information”). This Personal Information may include your first and last name, e-mail, and credit card number when you create an account to log in to 33 Sticks’ network. If you provide feedback to, or contact, 33 Sticks via e-mail, 33 Sticks will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the email, so that 33 Sticks may send you a reply.
• Confidential Information. When you use the AskAdobe Services, in addition to Personal Information, you may provide 33 Sticks with information that it should reasonably know is confidential and that you expect to be treated as confidential either directly or through third party data sources you connect to the AskAdobe Services (“Confidential Information”).
• Information from Slack; Messages to 33 Sticks. The AskAdobe Service requires access to your data, as well as the data of your team members, that is stored in or made available to Slack as contemplated in Slack’s Customer Terms of Service. 33 Sticks has access to that information, which may include your Personal Information or Confidential Information. 33 Sticks also stores messages directed at the Application, whether by direct message, by conversations during the dialogs with 33 Sticks or an @-mention in a Slack chat room. 33 Sticks does not store messages not directed at the Application.
• Information from Third Party Data Sources. The AskAdobe Service also requires access to your data, as well as the data of your team members, that is stored in or made available through other third party data sources in order to aggregate, analyze and visualize this data. 33 Sticks has access to that information when you connect the AskAdobe Services to these data sources, which may include your Personal Information or Confidential Information.
• Web-Browser Cookies. The AskAdobe Services may use “cookies” to enhance your user experience. Your web browser may place cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. You may choose to set your web browser to reject cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do so, please note that some parts of the Website may not function properly. Please also note that “cookies” are used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include Personal Information.
• Web Beacons. The Website may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by 33 Sticks’ service providers or business partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling 33 Sticks and/or its partners to compile aggregated statistics and analyze how the Website is used. 33 Sticks may use a third party service provider or its business partners to gather information about how you and others use the Website. For example, 33 Sticks will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. 33 Sticks uses this aggregated information to understand and optimize how the Website is used.
• Computer Information. Like most websites, 33 Sticks automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
2. Use of Information.
33 Sticks’ primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve the AskAdobe Service, to administer your use of the AskAdobe Services and to enable you to use and easily navigate the AskAdobe Service. 33 Sticks may use your Personal Information or Confidential Information to let you know about products or services which may be of interest to you or to personalize the AskAdobe Service to meet your needs or preferences. This may involve sharing certain Personal Information or Confidential Information with affiliated companies or third parties.
33 Sticks may use your Personal Information or Confidential information to improve the AskAdobe Service, and to deliver the AskAdobe functionality to you and your team and to improve the performance of 33 Sticks’ proprietary prediction models.
33 Sticks do not sell, lease or transfer your Personal Information or Confidential information to third parties, but it may and sometimes disclose your Personal Information or Confidential information if any one of the following circumstances occur:
• as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
• when 33 Sticks believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
• if 33 Sticks is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, and in such event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
• to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
33 Sticks also may anonymize or aggregate Personal Information or Confidential Information with the Personal Information or Confidential information of other users (e.g. average performance indicators) so that the information does not identify you and does not identify you as a source of data. Such anonymized or aggregated information does not constitute Personal Information or Confidential Information and 33 Sticks reserves the right to sell, lease or transfer that information now or in the future.
3. Public Information.
If you are a member of a Slack team that has enabled AskAdobe Services, 33 Sticks may publicly present on the Website (i) your Slack team name and team avatar and (ii) your Slack user name, your first and last name, and your Slack avatar. 33 Sticks will not publicly present your personal team information like reports and direct massages you provide to AskAdobe.
4. Information Security.
The security of your Personal Information and Confidential Information is important to 33 Sticks. 33 Sticks follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, 33 Sticks does not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. 33 Sticks does not use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. 33 Sticks implements a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. As a result, 33 Sticks cannot guarantee its security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of information at any time.
If you have any questions about security in using the AskAdobe Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Updates to Information.
If you would like to review or update your Personal Information, please contact 33 Sticks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by emailing email@example.com. If you terminate your account, any association between your account and information 33 Sticks stores will no longer be accessible through your account. However, given the nature of sharing on the AskAdobe Services, any public activity on your account prior to deletion will remain stored on 33 Sticks’ servers and will remain accessible to the public.
33 Sticks encourages you to periodically review this page for the latest information on its privacy practices.